Implement Reddit Tag with Shopify via GTM
Without a single line of code and done in minutes, Elevar helps you implement all of your Reddit Advertising Tag events to Shopify through Google Tag Manager using the most up-to-date requirements.
Plus – these templates come with built-in monitoring so you’re the first to know when a tag breaks and risks impacting your campaigns.
This integration supports all of the remarketing and audience options available with your Reddit Advertising.
About Reddit Tag
Reach influential communities made up of millions of people engaging with today’s most relevant content.
Learn more about Reddit Ads here.
- Available for Elevar Error Monitoring: Yes
- Require Google Tag Manager Data Layer: Yes
- Is Google Tag Manager Template Customizable: Yes
- Reddit Chrome Extension: Available here
- Implementation Skill Level: Beginner
Events Included in Template
- View Content
- Add to Cart
- Email Signup
User Properties Included in Template
- Email (for enhanced matching)
Download Reddit Tag GTM Tag Recipe for Shopify
Click to download this container to import into your own GTM Account.
Steps To Implement Reddit Tracking with Shopify
Follow these steps to get your tag tracking in no time:
- Ensure you have data layer implemented on your store that pushes Shopify data (like product SKU, revenue) into the data layer *
- Input your Reddit Advertiser ID
- Download the container and import into your GTM account
- Put GTM into preview mode
- Go through each event you’ve implemented from the table above and verify the tag fires as expected
- Once verified then publish
*If you don’t have a data layer launched yet, install the GTM Suite from app store which implements complete data layer in 1 click.