How To Blend EnquireLabs Data with Google Analytics
Without a single line of code and done in minutes, Elevar helps you implement your EnquireLabs survey data through Google Tag Manager.
Plus – you can combine this other customer data (like customer LTV and product data) that comes from the Elevar data layer.
EnquireLabs helps brands implement post purchase question streams on Shopify to improve attribution insights.
- Available for Elevar Error Monitoring: not required
- Require Google Tag Manager Data Layer: Yes
- Is Google Tag Manager Template Customizable: Yes
- Implementation Skill Level: Beginner
Events Included in Template
- Post purchase question and answer custom events for Google Analytics
- Post purchase question and answer event sent to Facebook as a custom event
User Properties Included in Template
If you have an Elevar account already, go to your Pre-Built Tags and download the Impact container shown here:
Download EnquireLabs Integration for Google Tag Manager
Click to download this container to import into your own GTM Account.
Steps To Implement EnquireLabs with Google Tag Manager
Follow these steps to get your tracking set up in no time:
- Ensure you have a data layer implemented on your store that pushes Shopify data (like product SKU, revenue) into the data layer*
- Update your Google Analytics property ID in the tag settings.
- Download the container and import into your GTM account
- Go through each event you’ve implemented and verify the tag triggers after a question is answered
- Once verified then publish
*If you don’t have data layer yet, install the GTM Suite from app store which implements complete data layer in 1 click.
Configure custom dimensions in Google Analytics to help with more advanced analysis following these steps:
- Create two new dimensions in your GA property as shown below on the right
- Map the dimension index number on your GA Event – EnquireLabs tag as shown on the left (note how 3 and 4 index number map to the index # in Google Analytics)
If you’d like to watch how blending qualitative and quantitative data can help improve your own attribution insights then watch the video below: