[New Elevar Feature] Build Your Own Custom Funnel
Build your own custom funnel using any combination of your Google Analytics data! It takes less than 60 seconds – give it a try today!
I’m excited to share our newest feature release – Funnels!
If you’re a user of Google Analytics you have likely tried one of the following:
- Using Goals to visualize paths people take on site
- Using the Shopping Behavior funnel that tracks sessions to purchases
- Using the Checkout behavior funnel to track your custom checkout steps
But you may have been frustrated with hitting one of the following roadblocks:
- Goals aren’t retroactive – so you can visualize historical data
- Goals are also only pageview based – you can’t combine pageviews and events
- Shopping behavior is a strict closed funnel with predefined stages that may not match your specific shopping funnel
- Checkout funnel is empty / can’t be updated because you don’t have access to the checkout theme code
Elevar’s Funnels fixes all of these issues!
- It’s retroactive – you can create a custom funnel using your historical data
- You can combine pageviews and events to create unique funnel steps
- You can create your own custom shopping behavior funnel with any stages you’d like
- You can create a checkout funnel using pageviews, events, or a combination of the two
- Plus a host of other ways to customize and build your own funnels!
Here are configuration options you have when building your funnels:
- Select Users OR Sessions for your funnel so you can include repeat visits/purchasers
- Slice your funnel by any dimension (ex. campaign, channel, product, etc) through a table report
- Add as many steps as you’d like
- Create your steps by using metric and dimension filters
- Customize funnel by marketing channel, pages on site, events on site etc
Here are a few example funnels that existing users have created:
Paid social funnel:
Custom category page funnel:
Facebook to Google marketing funnel:
Sign up for a free 14 day trial to get full access to our custom funnel builder today!