Elevar Server-Side, NEW! iubenda consent mode, Google Analytics integrations, and more
We’ve got some great new features to share!
👉 Just a couple of reminders…
- We always recommend updating your Data Layer when we have product updates so you get all of the bug fixes we release behind the scenes.
- And if you’ve customized your Data Layer code, you’ll need to re-do the customization after updating!
In addition to Shopify Plus merchants, now Shopify Non-Plus merchants can now participate in our Checkout Funnel Beta.
We currently have a Beta available that allows you to send checkout step events to Universal Analytics, GA4, Facebook, TikTok, and Snapchat via server-side.
Email us at [email protected] if you’d like to participate!
Available on all plans!
Iubenda offers consent management services to over 100,000 users. Elevar and iubenda have recently partnered to provide seamless consent integration across Google Tag Manager and Elevar’s fully managed servers.
✨ And ICYMI we recently added two other great tags:
🍊 Lucky Orange – Improve your website’s conversion rate using their collection of tools including Dynamic Heatmaps, Session Recordings and Live Chat.
🐊 Kameleoon – A powerful and easy-to-use A/B testing, full stack, and AI-powered personalization platform.
With Universal Analytics being sunsetted, we are keeping you covered.
- We’ve removed the ability to select First Touch vs Last Touch as the primary attribution method. Moving forward, we will default to sending Last Touch attribution data and will rely on Shopify’s stored First Touch data only when no Last Touch data is available.
- If you’d like to compare different attribution methods, GA4 allows you to do so via it’s Model Comparison Report, Conversion Paths Report, or by updating your Attribution Settings (which will apply to both historical and future data).
We strive for continuous improvement.
- The Subscription Step in a Destination will now work for Unified Shopify Checkouts.
- Tracking Type flags (e.g. “server”, “web”) have been added to destinations on the My Tracking Overview Page.
- We’ve added UIP parameter to GA4 data. (for geolocation reporting)
- We updated TikTok’s deduplication parameter to be a single “EventID” for non-purchase events only. (rather than being EventID_EventID)
- And we’ve made a few UI (user interface) changes to make Elevar even easier and tightened up a few things in our Data Layer.
We’re going to continue to evolve and improve all of these features for you and welcome your feedback.
Not on Elevar Server-Side yet? Existing customers can upgrade here and follow our in-app guides to go live.
If you’d prefer to talk with us first — simply reply with questions or schedule a call with our team.