Elevar | Powering Conversion Tracking For Over 6,000 D2C Brands
Never Miss Another Conversion
Ensure that 100% of your conversions are tracked and delivered to your marketing channels like Facebook, TikTok, Google Ads, GA4, and 30+ other channels with Elevar’s server-side tracking.
Plans from $50/month
Marketers, analysts, and Shopify brand owners use Elevar for accurate conversion tracking
If any of this sounds familiar, you need Elevar
- I need to improve tracking quality due to iOS14 & 15
- I want server-side tracking to maximize conversion accuracy
- My data layer for Google Tag Manager is a mess
- I need tracking integrated with my consent provider for GDPR
- I need a better Facebook CAPI setup for Shopify
- I need CAPI integrations for ReCharge, Skio, Bold, etc
- I don't trust my Google Analytics data
- I need real-time visibility into my tracking performance
- My agency needs me to fix my tracking for Google Ads, Facebook, GA
- I need to launch GA4 tracking with eCommerce data on Shopify
- I'd scale faster if I trusted my conversion tracking
- It takes weeks to fix broken conversion tags
Automatically track each customer journey and achieve 99% conversion accuracy
People Click Your Ads
Conversion tracking starts with knowing which channel the shopper is coming from
People Browse Your Website
Conversions can be product views, add to cart, purchases, etc.
Conversions Sent to Destinations
Elevar pushes your conversion data server-side to marketing channels with near 100% accuracy (and GDPR compliant).
3 Types of Data Collected
Elevar's job is to collect the maximum amount of attributable data to send to each of your marketing destinations.
Product & Order Data
This is the data you'd expect to see in each of your tags that appears in pixel helpers -- product sku, price, brand, revenue, transaction IDs, etc.Watch how it works
This is data such as email, user identifier, customer id, phone, addresses, etc. This data collection can be integrated with consent providers like OneTrust.Watch how it works
The most critical data for your marketing channels to attribute clicks to conversions. This data includes click IDs, cookie values, UTM parameters, and other data related to session stitching.Watch how it works
“Amazing feedback, support, and optimizations. The team is extremely knowledgeable, and shares that info transparently. Education and execution are the hallmarks of the platform, but more importantly, of the team.
Amit ShahGrowth Marketing Manager, Buck Mason
“The Elevar team is responsive and eager to help. We now feel that our site analytics are in a great place, and we get so much value in working with the Elevar Team.
Mark DuffyDigital Marketing Manager, Owl Labs
“I have a much better understanding of how minor changes can hugely impact different KPIs. The eCommerce strategy has also been greatly beneficial to how we think about long-term strategy and how we operate day-to-day.
Dylan KimCo-Founder, Brevite
Client-Side & Server-Side Tracking
Most marketing channels are moving to server-side tracking to ensure 100% of first party data is collected to improve performance reporting and audience automations.
With Elevar, you can publish server-side tracking to Conversion APIs in a few clicks.
Or if you prefer client-side tracking, then utilize Elevar’s Pre-Built Tag library to use in GTM.
Real-Time Performance Monitoring
Once live, view purchase events in real-time along with attribution data like first and last touch UTMs.
Plus your conversion tracking is monitored and Elevar alerts you when your tracking falls below 95% accuracy rate.
Power Your Marketing Pixels
With rising cost per acquisition our customers rely on their pixels capturing the most complete datasets and conversions possible. This helps platforms run smarter and find new consumers faster.
Launch GA4 and Enrich with Events
Is GA4 setup for success ahead of the July 2023 sunset date of Universal Analytics? Elevar helps automate the setup of accurate server-side tracking for GA4 and Universal Analytics. Plus our point-and-click Chrome Extension allows you to quickly add event tracking across your website that syncs with Google Tag Manager.
“A gift that we have something like this that can be deployed with just a couple of clicks which makes my life easier…and I don’t get anxiety when I need to add something new.”
Gabriel S. Dias
Head of Digital & Growth, Vessi
“We’ve tripled in size which is quite a milestone. And our conversion rate has gone up significantly even with high volume of paid social traffic.”
“15x’d our business in 3 years since working with Elevar. Laying down the foundational work early so we could see that growth was key to our success.”
Elevar simplifies the growing complexity of tracking all in one place
Your marketing team feels confident and sees their campaign performance improve. You get peace of mind, better performance, and more revenue.
- Sitewide data layer for Google Tag Manager
- Server side tagging with Google Tag Manager, or..
- ..fully managed server side tracking with Elevar
- 30+ marketing channel integrations
- Compatible with ReCharge, Carthook, Upscribe, and more
- Remain compliant with CCPA and GDPR integrations
- Automated alerts on tracking errors
- Sitewide Facebook Conversion API
- Done-For-You onboarding to simplify setup
- Analyze UTM data sent with Facebook purchase events
- Point and click event tracking for Google Analytics
- 24 hour, 6 days a week customer support
Implement Elevar’s fully managed server-side tracking and we guarantee 95% of your purchase data will be successfully delivered to all of your server-side marketing destinations.
Money Back Guarantee
Our no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee is available on all plans. We’re invested into your success.