Updated: February 6, 2024
- What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Service if that information is necessary to provide you with the Service or if we are legally required to collect it.
- Personal Information provided by you.
Registration. If you desire to have access to certain restricted sections of the Site or request to receive marketing materials, you may be required to become a registered user, and to submit the following types of Personal Information to Elevar: your name, email address, phone number, full user name, password, and time zone.
Customer Support. We may collect information through your communications with our customer support team and services or other communications that you may send us and their contents.
Making a Purchase. When you make payments through the Service, you will need to provide Personal Information such as your credit card number and billing address.
Data Sources. In order to authenticate your data sources (like Google Analytics), we may ask you to provide your username, account ids, and email address. You are given the option to select the data sources which you would like the Service to authenticate.
Other. We may also collect your contact details when you provide them in the context of our customer, vendor, and partner relationships.
- Are Cookies and Log files used?
Log Data. When you use our Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click.
Cookies and Similar Technologies. Like many websites, we also use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve the Site and our Service. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk. A session cookie enables certain features of the Site and our service and is deleted from your computer when you disconnect from or leave the Site. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. Elevar may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with the Site and our Service, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Site, and to improve the Site and our Service.
We may also automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use the Service, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on the Service, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Service. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site contains links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the Personal Information you submit to them. We are not responsible for the content, privacy and security practices, and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Service. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
- Uses made of Personally Identifiable Information.
Elevar may use information collected from you for the following purposes:
- For direct marketing campaigns, as permitted by law; Elevar will give you the option to opt out of each commercial email communication that it sends to you;
- To provide you with information and services that you request from Elevar or which Elevar feels may interest you, where you have consented for such purposes;
- To customize the Service to your preferences;
- To provide you with services available through the Service, for which you register;
- To develop new features of the Service and services available through the Service, and for testing and other development purposes that do not involve disclosure to third parties;
- To carry out Elevar’s obligations under any contracts with you;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about the changes to the Service or any services available through the Service, including new product announcements;
- To conduct internal administration of Elevar’s business; and
- To comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we may process your Personal Information for the above purposes when:
- We need your Personal Information to provide you with services and products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries;
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information; or
- We have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information to ensure and improve the safety, security, and performance of our Service, to anonymize Personal Information and carry out data analyses.
- Does Elevar disclose Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties?
We may disclose the Personal Information we collect about you as described below or otherwise disclosed to you at the time the data is collected, including with:
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including hosting and maintenance, error monitoring, debugging, performance monitoring, billing, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We may share your Personal Information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services. We also require these third parties to maintain the privacy and security of the Personal Information they process on our behalf.
Other Third Parties
In addition, Elevar may disclose your personal data to third parties under the following circumstances:
- In the event that Elevar sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Elevar may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Elevar or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personally Identifiable Information held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets;
- If Elevar is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Elevar or its customers, which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Data analytics and benchmarking.
We may use information generated and stored during your use of our Service or other services for our legitimate business interests to enable us to give you the best Service, other services, and/or solutions and the best experience. These purposes include to:
- Deliver advertising, marketing (including in-product messaging) or information to you which may be useful to you, based on your use of Service;
- Whenever we use your information for our legitimate interests, we will ensure that your information is processed and displayed at aggregated levels, which will not be linked back to you or to any living individual.
- Carry out research and development to improve our services, products and applications;
- Develop and provide new and existing functionality and services (including statistical analysis, benchmarking and forecasting services); and
- Provide you with location based services (for example location relevant content) where we collect geo-location data to provide a relevant experience.
You have the right to object to processing based on our legitimate interests, and if you wish to do so, please contact us at [email protected]. If you object, this may affect our ability to provide the Service or certain services and/or solutions for your benefit.
- Securing your personal data.
Elevar is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Personal Information. Elevar takes reasonable steps to protect your Personally Identifiable Information as you transmit such information from your computer to the Service, and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You should keep in mind, however, that no internet transmission is 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Service may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to the Service via e-mail or other electronic means. Where Elevar has given you a username and/or password which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping such username and/or password confidential.
We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored Personal Information to you via email or conspicuous posting on our Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system, and any other disclosures that may be required under applicable law.
We also take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep this information for a longer period. When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of products and services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, possible re-enrollment with our products or services, the impact on the services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law, and the statute of limitations.
- Can I change my information?
To keep your Personally Identifiable Information accurate, current and complete, please contact us via the email address on the About Us page. Elevar shall use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your data access request within 30 days of receiving your request. If Elevar is unable to respond to your request within such 30-day period, Elevar shall use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of the reason why Elevar is so unable. Should you choose to unsubscribe from any mailing lists for which you registered, you may do so by following the instructions on how to unsubscribe provided in all Elevar communications.
- Analytics Technologies Used.
- Data transfers & European Economic Area.
European Economic Area
Personal information in the European Union is protected by data protection laws but other countries do not necessarily protect your personal information in the same way.
We take steps to ensure that when your information is transferred outside of the EEA by our service providers and hosting providers, appropriate measures and controls are in place to protect that information in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. In each case, such transfers are made in accordance with the requirements of Regulations (EU) 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulations or “GDPR”) and may be based on the use of the European Commission’s Standard Model Clauses for transfers of personal data outside the EEA.
By using our Service, website, products or services or by interacting with us in the ways described in this Privacy Notice, you consent to the transfer of your information outside the EEA in the circumstances set out in this Privacy Notice. If you do not want your information to be transferred outside the EEA you should not use our Service, website, applications or services.
- Children’s privacy.
- California privacy rights.
Residents of California have the right to request a disclosure describing what types of personal information we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and with whom we have shared it, during the preceding year. You may request a copy of that disclosure by contacting us at [email protected].
- How to contact us.
Elevar, LLC, 520 Folly Road, Ste 25 #140, Charleston, SC 29412