Biggest CRO Wins & Failures, Data Analysis Tips, Brand Building Systems with Chase Clymer of Honest eCommerce
Chase Clymer, Host of the Honest eCommerce Podcast and co-founder of Electric Eye (Connect on Twitter) joins Brad Redding, Founder & CEO @ Elevar (Connect on LinkedIn and Twitter) to do a deep dive on conversion rate optimization. Some of the topics discussed:
- # 1 system Chase thinks brands should focus on building first
- Founder vs outsourcing product-market fit
- Approach to blending qualitative (surveys, heatmaps etc) with quantitative data
- Do you have enough revenue to test and is it worth it?
- Optimizing content pages through unique lead opt-ins
- Creative optimization
- Biggest CRO wins and failures
We hope you enjoy!
We release new episodes every week that go deep into the world of tracking, analytics, and conversion optimization. Be sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Honest Commerce Podcast
A/B Test Significance Calculator by VWO
And if you’re new to Elevar, Elevar automates server-side conversion tracking for Shopify. Check us out!