Global-E Checkout Tracking, Facebook Ads Over-Reporting, Headless Data Layer Testing, and 7 More Recent Customer Questions
Brad Redding, Founder & CEO @ Elevar (Connect on LinkedIn and Twitter) shares 10 real-life examples of tracking questions, issues, and resolutions from recent customer interactions with our team.
- Tracking on Global-E/International checkouts
- Facebook over-attribution
- Headless data layer implementation and testing
- Subdomain landing page tracking
- Custom event naming convention for Google Analytics
- What type of data does Elevar collect
- Is Shopify split-testing their checkout?
- Why are Elevar’s order notes missing
- Blending data layers
- Can you split conversions from native Google Shopping app
We release new episodes every week that go deep into the world of tracking, analytics, and conversion optimization. Be sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Also be sure to listen to our previous episodes on Headless Tracking (w/Jon Cairo) and Custom Landing Page attribution.
And if you’re new to Elevar, Elevar automates server-side conversion tracking for Shopify. Check us out!